Spring Picture Day will be on Monday, February 26. No need to pre-order, information and order forms will be sent home once pictures come back.
Walk and Bike to School Day will be on Wednesday, February 28. There will be giveaways for Free Bike Helmets, Prize Drawings, Bike Raffle, and more! PTA will be raffling off 2 bikes!
Drivers! Please watch for parents and kids walking and biking to school!
- Children should load/unload in the yellow zone only! This is for the safety of all students. Please wait until you are in the yellow zone prior to having students load/unload.
- Pull all the way forward when picking up your child.
- Students should not be inside the school in the mornings. When students arrive they should either be going into the cafeteria to get breakfast or going directly to the lunch arbor to wait until the 8:10am bell rings. Students that eat breakfast, should be in the cafeteria and then be waiting at the lunch tables.
- Students should not be waiting outside of classrooms until the first bell rings at 8:10am. Please wait with your child at the lunch tables and/or have your child wait at the lunch tables until the first bell rings at 8:10am.
Parent-teacher conferences begin Thursday, March 8.
Dismissal beginning on Thursday, March 8 through Friday, March 16 will be at 1:30pm.
Please make note of the dismissal time and make the appropriate arrangements to pick up your child at 1:30pm on those days!
The CVESD Board of Education has approved the calendar for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Click on the link below to check it out!
Kindergarten registration is currently taking place in the office between 8:45am – 11:15am and 1:45pm – 3:30pm.
When coming to register your child, please make sure to have completed the registration packet (available in the front office) as well as:
- your child’s birth certificate
- updated immunization record
- current proof of residency
- your photo ID
Registration packets are available in the front office. Visit the link below for additional information.
Returning students will need to complete Residency Verification in May.
Interested in being a part of the Juarez-Lincoln PTA next year? Contact Ariel Pulido at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found on the PTA page by clicking the link below.
February 26: Spring Picture Day
February 28: Walk and Bike to School Day
March 6: PTA Meeting (Elections for 2018 – 2019 Board)
March 8 – 16: Parent Teacher Conferences – Minimum Days
March 12: Kinder/1st Grade Awards Assembly
March 13: 3rd/4th Grade Awards Assembly
March 15: 2nd/5th Grade Awards Assembly
March 16: 6th Grade Awards Assembly
March 19 – 30: Spring Break
April 2: Classes Resume (Minimum Day)
April 16 – 20: Scholastic BOGO Book Fair