Hello Juarez-Lincoln families,
***This week’s Sunday Messenger will only be sent via email. There will be no voicemail. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Let’s keep up the hard work and let’s be good to one another!
The character education trait for the month of October is FRIENDSHIP. Let’s remember to be a good friend and be there for one another.
Here is some important information about the upcoming week:
Music: French: 11:05a-11:50a; Jacobsen: 12:55p-1:40p: Kirisimasi: 1:50p-2:35p
Music: White: 9:05a-9:50a; Koopman: 10:55a-11:40a; Lozano: 12:45p-1:30p;
3p: Safety Team Meeting
Music: Vieira: 8:30a-9:15a; Reeves: 9:25a-10:10a; Rosselli: 10:45a-11:30a; Rogers: 1p-1:45p; Gil: 1:55p-2:45p
Music: Herrera: 8:30a-9:10a; Robles: 9:30a-10:10a; Lerma: 10:30a-11:15a; Guerrero: 1p-1:45p; Layton: 1:55p-2:45p
10:21a: Great Shake-Out EQ Drill
Spirit Day: Hat Day- Flannel Day!
Music: Calderon 8:30a-9a; Stone 9:15a-9:45a, Bullington 9:55a-10:25a, Putian 10:40a-11:25a
Student Council: Red Ribbon Week Activities- October 25-29
- We will participate in school and classroom activities to encourage healthy, drug-free lifestyles. This year’s theme is “Drug Free Looks Like Me.T
- Classrooms may decorate doors by October 25th, in time for Red Ribbon Week.\
- Monday, Oct. 25- Disney Day- Choose to live happily ever after. Wear Disney ears and or shirts.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26- Stand together against drugs. Dress like a friend.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27- We’re red-dy to make a difference. Wear red.
- Thursday, Oct. 28- Team up against drugs. Wear team jerseys.
- Friday, Oct. 29- Say boo to drugs. Wear a costume or dress like a character from a book. No costume masks or weapons allowed.
You can also visit our website and sign up for our blog at www.JuarezLincolnSchool.com.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone bright and early Monday morning!
Mr. Pollack, School Principal