Hello Jaurez-Lincoln families,
Verification of residency for the 2020-2021 school year has started. All families must provide proof of residency.
The document proof you provide MUST be dated on or after July 1st 2020. Acceptable proofs of address are:
- Mortgage book or statement
- Homeowner’s Association billing statement
- New rental contract/lease, or current payment receipt with landlord contact information)
- Letter on apartment complex or mobile home park letterhead, signed by landlord, stating that parent/guardian/caregiver lives in the property
- Current bill (gas & electric, water, trash, cable, landline phone
- Pay stub
- Voter Registration
- Property Tax payment receipt
- Correspondence from government agency
The main office accepts residency verifications, between 8:30 to 11:30 am and from 1:30 to 3:00 pm.
If you are not able to come during the hours above, the office will extend hours from 4:00 to 6:00 pm on Thursday, August 20 and Thursday, August 27, 2020.
Documents MUST be submitted by August 28, 2020.
If you reside with another family and they are providing verification of residency for the student, the person that is on the proof of residency MUST complete the form and accompany you with an ID when you drop off the documents.
If you have any questions, please call 619-690-9222.
Thank you for your cooperation on this important matter.
Robert Pollack, Principal