Hello Juarez-Lincoln Families,
As many of you know, we will begin the 2020-2021 school year on August 31 via Distance Learning. We are very excited to connect with all of our great students! We will continue with Distance Learning until health officials approve re-opening of schools and in-person instruction.
In order to access the Distance Learning program and connect with teachers at 8:15am on August 31, your child will need a tablet or laptop.
***If you need to borrow a device or an internet hot spot, please click the link below and enter information no later than 3pm on Thursday, August 13, 2020.
On August 17 you will receive an email with a link to the CVESD Release Form and a date and time to pick up a device for your child.
We will distribute devices between August 18-25, 2020.
Please keep in mind:
- Your child must be enrolled at Juarez-Lincoln in the 2020-2021 school year to receive a device or internet hot spot.
- If you borrowed a device or hot spot last school year, you may continue to borrow those devices while we are in Distance Learning.
- Do not fill-out the form if you do not need a device or if your child has already borrowed one.
- There will be more opportunities to check-out devices if you miss the August 13 deadline.
- All devices and internet hot spots will need to be returned to Juarez-Lincoln upon request.
Thanks again everyone, and we look forward to connecting soon!
Robert Pollack, Principal