I hope everyone had a great first week back!
We all look forward to a great 2018-19 school year!
- Back-to-School Curriculum Night– Wednesday, Aug, 8 @ 5:30p
- Positive Parenting Program Seminars– Aug. 21, 28, Sept. 4:
Back-to-School Curriculum Night –
Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2018
You will have an opportunity to meet your children’s teachers and learn useful information so you can support your children towards a successful school year.
5:30p-5:55p: Introduction in Auditorium
6:05p-6:25p: Classroom Visit 1
6:35p-6:55p: Classroom Visit 2
Visual & Performing Arts Program
This week, all students will begin our VAPA program. They will receive instruction in the visual arts, music, science, and physical education.
Important drop-off and pick-up information:
Traffic is always challenging the first few weeks of the school year. Please be patient and remember that student safety is everyone’s number one priority.
- Wait until you are in the yellow zone prior to having your child load or unload from the vehicle.
- Park in only in designated spaces
- Use crosswalks
- Students not picked up during dismissal by 3:00p on regular days and 1:55p on minimum days will need to wait inside the front office to be picked up. Students will only be released to adults authorized to pick them up.
Positive Parenting Program Seminars