Applications for the YMCA Stretch Before/After School program for the 2018 – 2019 school year went home last week. These applications should be returned to the Stretch program beginning this week. Applications must be returned by April 20.
- Children should load/unload in the yellow zone only! This is for the safety of all students. Please wait until you are in the yellow zone prior to having students load/unload.
- Pull all the way forward when picking up your child.
- Students should not be inside the school in the mornings. When students arrive they should either be going into the cafeteria to get breakfast or going directly to the lunch arbor to wait until the 8:10am bell rings. Students that eat breakfast, should be in the cafeteria and then be waiting at the lunch tables.
- Students/parents should not be waiting outside of classrooms until the first bell rings at 8:10am. Please wait with your child at the lunch tables and/or have your child wait at the lunch tables until the first bell rings at 8:10am.
- Students that have not been picked up by 3:00pm (Monday – Thursday) or 1:45pm (Friday) will be waiting inside the office. Parents MUST come inside and sign out their child.
Positive Parenting is coming to Juarez Lincoln!
This is a preventive, early-intervention program that helps parents find positive solutions to common childhood behavior issues using strategies proven to help improve children’s behaviors and reduce caregivers stress and anxiety.
When: Thursday, April 12 and April 19 from 6 – 8:30pm
Dinner and Childcare will be provided!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the office by April 10 if you are planning on attending.
For more information, click here.
The CVESD Board of Education has approved the calendar for the 2018 – 2019 school year. Click on the link below to check it out!
April 9 – 13: 6th Grade Camp
April 9: School Site Council 3pm
April 12: Positive Parenting 6 – 8:30pm
April 16 – 20: Scholastic BOGO Book Fair
April 19: PTA Meeting 5-6pm
April 19: Positive Parenting 6 – 8:30pm
April 23 – 27: Kinder – 2nd Grade Local Measures Testing
April 30 – May 8: 5th/6th Grade CAASPP Testing
May 9 – May 18: 3rd/4th Grade CAASPP Testing
May 28: Memorial Day – No School
June 1: Last Day